ADHD Testing - Adult ADHD Centre
Over 12,000 patients assessed. Affordable, accessible adult ADHD, assessments for $300 (OHIP covered in Ontario) across Canada.
This assessment uncovers ADHD and other common co-existing disorders such as anxiety and depression.
• Completion of detailed and comprehensive Adult ADHD Assessment Tool
• Clinical Interview with ADHD Consultant/Nurse Practitioner via telemedicine within 2 weeks
• Adult ADHD Consultation Report provided which includes diagnosis, past medical history, pharmacological and nonpharmacological treatment plan recommended by Nurse Practitioner, and reviewed and approved by Adult ADHD Centre Educational Director and Medical Director.
What to expect at the Telemedicine interview:
• Conducted by ADHD Consultant/Nurse Practitioner specializing in ADHD from the comfort of your own space via secure and private video platform from anywhere in Canada
• Discussion of the completed ADHD Assessment Tool, Diagnosis and both non-pharmacological and pharmacological management recommendations
Adult ADHD Centre
Providing Services Across Canada
7885 6th Street
We are now accepting Ontario patients through public coverage (OHIP). Patients would require having their healthcare provider send in a referral to our centre to receive an adult ADHD assessment via OHIP.
The process for Ontario residents public coverage (OHIP):
1.) Patient visits doctor/nurse practitioner and asks for a referral to our centre. Patient can bring our referral form with them or the doctor can use their own documentation.
(whereas private patients go to our website to select private assessment @ $300.00)
2.) Doctor sends in the referral.
3.) Our ADHD centre connects with patient.
4.) Consult report goes back to the referring physician.
private assessments the patient receives the consult directly
To print and take the referral form with you to your doctor or nurse practitioner, download it here